Pages

Tuesday 14 April 2020

Music Department Checklist

Music Department Checklist
April 2020

To all Byrne Creek Music Department Students:

Please ensure that you are able to check each one of these boxes.  If you are unable to have each one checked by the end of this week please e-mail me and let me know where the problem is.  I hope to connect with everyone this week and begin working within these multiple platforms.  If you are unable to access one of these resources please contact me and I can either help you with the concern or make alternative plans for your course work. 


  o   I have access to my instrument and have been practicing each day

  o   I have access to my class folder, music and method books

  o   I have access to Microsoft Teams and have been checking for updates weekly

  o   I have checked for blog updates weekly at byrnecreekmusic.blogspot.com

  o   I have registered and added myself to a class at Smartmusic.com

  o   I have looked through and read all documents/assignments and exercises available. (teams,      smartmusic, blogspot)

  o   If I am ever confused about an assignment I will email Mr. Axford

No comments:

Post a Comment